R.C.I.A. (Rite of Chrisitian Initiation of Adults)
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) refers to the process of spiritual and educational formation by which adults become full members of the Roman Catholic Church.
RCIA welcomes people who:
- have never been baptized
- are baptized in another Christian tradition who now wish to become Roman Catholic
- were baptized Catholic at infancy but never practiced the Catholic Faith
- still need to receive First Communion and or Confirmation
- want to understand more about the Catholic Faith
The weekly RCIA gatherings facilitate a journey of faith during which a person is introduced to the faith, life, liturgy, and apostolic work of the Catholic Community.
The RCIA Program (Rite Christian Initiation of Adults), is held on Monday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in our St. Thomas Aquinas Center. The cost of the program is $75 and this covers everything for the program which includes:
- Binder (for notes and handouts)
- Retreat and much more
For an introduction to RCIA, we ask that you attend an orientation meeting in which all aspects of the program will be explained. Please contact Glenda O’Grady at email@example.com
Please complete and have the forms at hand with the appropriate documentation when you arrive to the orientation meeting.
Welcome and we look forward to help you become part of our RCIA family.