Welcome/Welcome Back to all Corpus Christi Religious Education students and parents!
We are very pleased to begin this journey on educating our young ones about God. Educating our children, early on, about God's unconditional love for us can help strengthen the faith of our young ones as they continue onto their faith journey. We would like to thank all parents for the continuous guidance and support of these children, as they learn to grow closer to our Lord. As the children continue to blossom and mature in their faith, let us keep both students and teachers in our prayers that God may remain the center of their faith journey.
Registration for Religious Ed has begun! Please contact Mike Wickham at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
**NOTE: Appointments for registration are made ONLY via e-mail**
Guidelines for Registration:
- Copy of the child's Baptismal Certificate
- Parents' Church Marriage Certificate
- Your family must be registered in the Parish for AT LEAST 2 weeks before setting up your appointment to register.
*Please keep in mind that ALL SACRAMENTS require two years of classes.*
- 2017-18 Religious Education Registration Form
- 2017-18 Religious Education Form for RETURNING STUDENTS
- Information regarding First Holy Communion Preparation and the schedule of classes for religious ed 2017-18
- Religious Education Calendar 2017-18
Need to register for the parish? Click here to download the parish registration form
Is your child in 9th grade? Please contact Peggy Tacchino regarding preparation for Confirmation or click here.