- The monument will accommodate 350 spaces for plaques.
- This monument is for all those who have served AND are currently serving in the military. (There will be an extra fee to have an engraver come out to modify plaques when an active duty member has retired. The fee will be determined at a later date.)
- The fee for the plaque is $500 and is a one time donation that covers future preservation of the wall.
- THE DONOR of the plaque must ALREADY be a REGISTERED PARISHIONER with Corpus Christi.
- The placement of the plaque is based on first come first served basis and is based off of the order of receipt of the application that has been submitted. There will be a directory placed next to the monument indicating the location of each veteran's plaque.
- You are more than welcome to purchase more than one plaque for multiple members that are veterans(i.e husband and son, brothers etc.) You must indicate on your application "1 of 2" on the first application and "2 of 2" on the second, and staple the pages together.
- We will be sending out a notice to each family to verify the information and to confirm that all information is correct BEFORE we start engraving.
We invite you to join us for the dedication of the monument on Veteran's Day on Sunday, November 11.
For any additional information and/or to pick up an application please visit our Parish Office. We thank you in advance for your participation and support in honoring our veterans.
WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL JULY 31ST. THANK YOU.